Personal Use Links:
- A website where students and teachers can create and participate in online quizzes. Encourages students to get involved by using competitiveness.
- A presentation platform similar to PowerPoint. Uses more unique transitions and layouts and is accessible online.
- Gives full summaries of many books, as well as analysis of themes and current English translations of Old English books like Shakespeare.
- Allows students and teachers to create online cue cards, with interactive games that help the students practice for tests
- Allows teachers to connect online with students in their class. Makes homework and assignments available as well as an easy way for contact between teachers and students.